Ukraine Crisis Relief
We have staff in Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania helping the Ukrainian refugees pouring into those countries. We are helping the refugees with food, lodging, transportation and other needs. We also have staff who have remained in Ukraine, doing what they can there. You may choose to give Where Most Needed, or contribute to the relief work of an individual staff member in one of these countries. If you choose the second option, please give their name and country.
Methods of Giving
E-transfer is the most cost-effective way for us to receive your gifts. Exact instructions will vary by participating financial institution. Once logged into your bank account, navigate to the section for Interac e-Transfer and follow their instructions to add a recipient and send funds.
- Recipient: "International Messengers"
- In the e-mail box indicate: "donate @ im-canada.ca"
- We use auto-deposit, no password is necessary.
- For receipting purposes, in the note box please provide your full name and address.
- Specify either "UCR - Where Most Needed" or "UCR" and the name and country of the missionary doing the relief work. (UCR stands for Ukraine Crisis Relief)
- Make Cheque payable to International Messengers Canada.
- mail to IMCS, PO Box 11022, 1945 McCallum Road, Abbotsford, BC V2S 0E4
- In a separate note, please designate "UCR" and either "Where Most Needed" or the name and country of the staff doing the relief work.
- For receipting purposes please provide your full name and address.
Canadians - Give Online by Credit Card or Bank Debit
For convenience, below you can make a one-time or recurring gift online using your credit card or directly debiting your bank account. This method is safe and secure, however, if you prefer, you may call in your credit card number and give over the phone. Call 604-855-4433.
International Messengers Canada is a registered CRA charity (Registration #: 83452 6402) and a member of CCCC (Canadian Council of Christian Charities). We send end of the year tax receipts for contributions made directly to International Messengers Canada by cheque, credit card, bank debit or Interac e-Transfer.