As co-directors of IMCS's Nepal Ministries, Bruce & Verna Ratzlaff provide leadership and oversight of two distinct areas of ongoing mininstry:
1. Helpers4Learners - Prerana Education Partnership (PEP)
The Mission: "Though a paper airplane may be perfectly designed for flight... it cannot take flight until someone picks it up and launches it."
Together with caring supporters we launch the children of the poor in Nepal through wholistic education and hands-on nurture.
PEP is a selective, high-touch, cohort style education program for the children of the poor in Nepal.
2. Nepal Special Projects
Unique projects are specifically defined through promotional campaigns. Opportunity for investment in these projects are offered to donors and funded through the "Nepal Special Projects" designation.
Project Examples: Short Term Teams, Leadership Training, Covid-19 Relief Support, Kid's Camps, etc.
Methods of Giving
Exact instructions will vary by participating financial institution. Once logged into your bank account, navigate to the section for Interac e-Transfer and follow their instructions to add a recipient and send funds.
- Recipient: "International Messengers"
- In the e-mail box indicate: "donate @ im-canada.ca"
- We use auto-deposit, no password is necessary.
- For receipting purposes, in the note box please provide your full name and address.
- Specify the fund designation (either: "PEP Fund" or "Nepal Special Projects").
- Make Cheque payable to International Messengers Canada.
- mail to IMCS, PO Box 11022, 1945 McCallum Road, Abbotsford, BC V2S 0E4
- In a note, please designate either "PEP Fund" or "Nepal Special Projects"
- For receipting purposes please provide your full name and address.
Americans, please click on your flag and you will be taken to our sister organization in the U.S. They will receive your gift and be able to give you a valid U.S. donation receipt, and will transfer your donation to International Messengers Canada for use as per your designation to one of the above Nepal Ministries.
- On the US "donations page", click "give online" and "give as a Guest."
- Click "Special Gift Fund."
- In the drop-down menu, select "Canadian Special Projects(s)".
- Click "+ Add Optional Gift Description." and type in either "PEP Fund" or "Nepal Special Projects" as noted above.
- Complete your personal information and initiate the gift as instructed.
Canadians - Give Online by Credit Card or Bank Debit
For convenience, below you can make a one-time or recurring gift online using your credit card or directly debiting your bank account. This method is safe and secure, however, if you prefer, you may call in your credit card number and give over the phone. Call 604-855-4433.
International Messengers Canada is a registered CRA charity (Registration #: 83452 6402) and a member of CCCC (Canadian Council of Christian Charities). We send end of the year tax receipts for contributions made directly to International Messengers Canada by cheque, credit card, bank debit or Interac e-Transfer.